Saturday, April 30, 2011

What to post!?!?

Well, I started on Thursday to post about our adoption day. We celebrated but the weeks leading up to it were hard and very personal. The struggles we have encountered with one of our children has really been at the front and center of our lives lately. Before it was just an occasional disruption. Lately it's an everyday disruption. I deleted that post because some who would have read it would not have understood it. I don't know that the relationship with this child will ever be fully restored. It was that bad. But we are praying through it. God works everything together for the good.


Yesterday I tried to find quotes or excerpts about front porches. Thus, all the front porch pictures. I must have really stunk at that search because I could not find anything. Please feel free to add some in the comments section if you know some.


It was just a front porch kind of day yesterday. I spent it in the house sick as a dog, but it was beautiful outside. :)





Then I was reading about some people who are facing or still facing unemployment. I thought, "Oh, I will talk about how we have survived over two years of unemployment." Then, I realized that some of my suggestions were kind of personal and I better check with my husband before I post them. So, later on this week I will post about our journey through this wilderness.




So there you have it. A whole lot of nothing. But hey, I posted. :) I guess you could just enjoy the pictures?




Be Blessed!





1 comment:

  1. I loved your post about nothing and your sweet baby is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete